Ligament Pain Referral Patterns
Learn Vital Information That May Have Been Excluded From Your Formal Education!
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS BOOK:
This fundamental information was missing from my formal training and most likely yours too. This research backed text will help expand your perspective, enhance your practice and educate your patients.
In this informative text, you will discover knowledge and research documenting:
- What ligaments are made up of, their Mechanoreceptors and locations
- The different types of pain we experience
- The Neuromatrix neural network
- How the Biopsychosocial Model and Enactive Approach to pain affects your patients’ life and our understanding of chronic pain
- The 7 Key Features of Referred Pain
- Sclerotomes, are they real or just a figment of our imagination?
- NEW Joint Neurological Innervation Charts along with 18 NEW images
- Over 90 Ligament Pain Referral Pattern images and descriptions for the Spine and Extremities
SNEAK PEAK INSIDE:
- Detailed chart documenting all 456 joints in the Adult Skeleton pg. IX
- Understanding the Neuromatrix neural network pg. 4
- The different types of pain pg. 4
- Neurophysiological Model of Referred Pain pg. 5
- The Seven Key Features of Referred Pain pg. 5
- The journey of the pain sensation pg. 6
- Understanding the Biopsychosocial Model and how it affects your patients’ life, but also our understanding of chronic pain pg. 11
- Wong-Baker FACES® Pain Rating Scale pg. 13
- Enactive Approach to pain, The “5E” model and alternative big-picture framework pg. 13
- What are ligaments made of? pg. 18
- How the Ligamentomuscular Reflex contributes to joint stability pg. 19
- Mechanoreceptors and their locations pg. 20
- How can ligaments get injured? pg. 23
- What are the consequences of ligament laxity? pg. 24
- Pathology of pain perception following ligament laxity pg. 26
- Sclerotomes Fact or Fiction? pg. 33
- Downloadable PDF for your patients pg. 210
- Each Chapter for the Spine and Extremities contains detailed Neurological Joint Innervation Charts
- 18 NEW Joint Neurological Innervation images
- Over 90 Ligament Pain Referral Pattern images and descriptions for the Spine and Extremities pg.39-207
Download a SAMPLE Chapter and Order your copy today!
Please note: the images in this SAMPLE chapter are all watermarked and of very low resolution. The images in the final printed book will all be full colour and amazing quality with no watermark!
What Rehab Experts are Saying:
” What a joy to read … I can highly recommend this milestone book contribution from Robert to the whole field…”
– Robert Scheip, PhD. Associate Professorship of Conservative and Rehabilitive Orthopaedics
“This book belongs in the hands of every practitioner who shares Libbey’s mission to alleviate pain“
– Gil Hedley, PhD.
Anatomist, Somatic Explorer
“So exciting Robert!“
Sue Hitzmann, MS, CST, NMT Creator of the MELT Method® (MELT)
“Make this book a permanent part of your learning library. You will not be disappointed.“
Dr. Jeff Rockwell, DO, MA, DOMP
Institute of Manual Neuroscience
“… a reference book that all therapists should have in their library.”
Susan Findlay, BSc
Director North London School of Sports Massage
Order your copy today!
You know you want too…